Friday, October 8, 2010

That wasn't remarkable.

Sorry, I just wasn't impressed by yesterday's Pokemon episode.
Ash catches an abused fire type, Mijumaru proves that he's as worthless as he seems, and Pikachu gets kidnapped.
Speaking of Pikachu, isn't it at least slightly amusing that every time Ash pulls out his Pikachu, everyone freaks out like they've never seen a Pikachu before. 
Next week we have the waiter threesome... this can't be good.

But I was impressed with episode 4 of Sym-Bionic Titan. Just putting that out there.

Why doesn't that show have a Fetish Fuel page on TVTropes?
Episode 4 was the perfect setup for it. We have shirtless scenes, a tentacle monster that violates you via mouth and has a seductress voice, gratuitous clothing damage, chicks with large... assets, plenty of bondage, electric shock torture... and I could probably go on.
I didn't take my pants off, they just came off. I swear.
I personally have a thing for guys in hoodies. Just a personal preference is all.
...Ironically, I also have quite a thing for guys in tuxedos.

They sure do know their target demographic.

Xishi is preeeeeetty badass for a tentacle monster. Seductress voice, unknown gender, violates victims via mouth, mindrapes people, etc.
Unfortunately, it's still primo nightmare fuel material. There goes any chance of me sleeping tonight.

Tomorrow's video game review: Gunstar Super Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment