Saturday, October 2, 2010

I suppose...

I guess you're probably wondering what the hell this is.

This is my blog, Terra's Little Blog. It's a way for you normal people to get a visual of the world as seen through the eyes of a stoic teenage girl. Trust me, it's a lot better than it sounds.

I'll try and stick to an update schedule. For now, it's as follows:

Sundays- Rants/Bakugan episode reviews
Mondays- General postings/Deviant Artist of the week
Tuesdays- General postings/Retro Game Reviews (every other)
Wednesdays- off
Thursdays- Japanese Pokemon episode reviews/General postings
Fridays- Fangirl Fridays
Saturdays- Video Game Reviews

In case you're wondering what this means:

On Sundays, I watch Bakugan. After I watch the episode, I'll give you lovely people a recap of what happened this week. I'll also probably have a wonderful angry rant in store for you.

On Mondays, I'll have some "general postings". This term refers to a post about any topic I choose. For example, I might have one about my work, one about oversized stuffed animals, or one about what I'm listening to on my iPod right now. Also, I'll pick a person from DeviantART who inspires me/makes me smile, and I'll post some of their work and a link to their page.

On Tuesdays, I'll just have general stuff, if anything. Expect Tuesdays to be slow.

On Wednesdays, I have homework. No posts for you unless there's something important that I HAVE TO SAY.

On Thursdays,along with my general postings, I'll review the latest Japanese Pokemon episode. I bet you're all ECSTATIC.

Fridays are Fangirl Fridays. In other words, the inner psycho, rabid, drooling, fangirl Terra comes out and talks to you instead of normal, sane Terra. I can't be responsible for anything she says. This might be every other Friday, since I have, y'know, work and stuff.

Every Saturday, I'll review a video game. Any game. Requests can be sent to surgicalassassin@yahoo.com. However, the catch is, I have to have PLAYED the game before. So unless you have a good, playable ROM and an emulator that will run on this laptop, then you had better pick a game that I have/can easily go buy from Games Galore. These reviews will be totally unbiased, or at least I'll try my best. Oh, and no Halo or Call of Doody or anything like that. Be realistic.

And now, I leave you with a picture of my wife, Lance. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment