Thursday, October 28, 2010

More apologies.

Why do my teachers give me 3000 years worth of homework? Do they not understand that I have a life (not to mention 6 other classes)?

That's my excuse this time for not updating. I've had assignments, projects, and tests piled on top of me until I can't breathe anymore. And then I died last night, came back to life this afternoon, and found even more homework waiting for me! Yay!

Back to business.

Everyone has a stupid friend, right?

Well, I know I do. God love her, but she's just so... slow. Sometimes, when I talk to her, it feels like I'm talking to a wall. A mentally retarded wall. And that's offensive to the wall! But I still love her... dearly, not queerly.

By the way... I'm pretty sure that Ash's Mamepato is female JUST BECAUSE the animators don't want to animate a male Kenhoro, what with that bigass facial plumage

It's alright guys, everyone gets lazy sometimes.

Even me.

No comments:

Post a Comment